HEARTIES.

Salam everyone.
Yeahh i'm going to tell you about my friend, this is BESTFRIEND act :>
Okay so i know him since we were in form 1, that time, we are not too close,
same like everyone else, talk if we need to. So in 2010, he was my bestfriend's boy.
End of the year, they broke up because of some problems but they still in a good relationship
ait now, yaa i mean they not fighting and all that -.-

I helped him alot because i believe him, he knows how to appreciate people most
of the time. I know him well, and we are very close. Sumpahh mann tak tipu!
Even other peoples pun ckp, we are like COUPLE but actually not!
I have my own boyfriend and he admired someone :D

All problems, exciting stories, we will share together. This is what we call
BESTFRIEND. I hope, he will never forget me as i do,
Yeahh sayang kau nazrul izwan :')