Nehi nehi.

Well i woke at 7 this morning and it's so early -.- #for me it's early.
then i straight without looking left and right, pergi dapur and cari breakfast. And yeah, saw something 
that breaks my heart to pieces, there was no breakfast okay? Boleh tahan kaaaa orag mcm aku yg kuat makan ni -.- HADOIIII. then i forced bibik cooks for me some food, okay at least ONE kind pun boleh. Then bibik masak curry terus, how come breakfast melantak kari en? Eh lantak, i ate that with bread. Okay mmg awesome :D delly delly delly cious.
Ghhhhh what am i doing now? I have nothing to do since PMR was over, i've been walking around this house for an hour okay, takde benda nk buat punya pasaiiii! Haiyooo.
Kakak pulak ada activity as usual, dkt U dia, she left me alone here! Allluuuuuuuuu~ boring weh.
Okay then last night, i had a sad night with him. He was at his aman's house. Okay i don't know what he do there, he told me that parents aman takde so dia sleepover rumah aman. Then i saw something on his profile, shisha semua ada -.- okay idc. halang pun tak guna kan asal tak smoke. Thats it.
Okay so this is just a short post. nahh i have not showered. So i better off now! melekit gila weh aku o.O

OKAY HATERS, LEAVE THIS PLACE PLEASEEEEEEEEE :( I'M BEGGING YOU!
KAU BUAT SEMAK AH SINI.