BIG TEARS.




Hello yayerss. Its been awhile since i made it here. About 3 days *i guess* i did'nt update this blog aite? i've to face too many pathetic situations along this 3 days. Yeah, firstly, last 2 days, i had cough and literally, it's a bad cough ever. Abang brought me to the pharmacy and took some medicines. It's quite tough actly to take all that. Huh the sweetest drug yeah? -.- Then yesterday, i went to dentist for teeth extraction. For my braces :) It was so NUMB, the doctor gave injection so that i could'nt feel the pain. Haaa shoo shadd :( I have no teeth. Haha, okay only 2 teeth lah. Then next week, i have to go again to the dentist, for another teeth extraction. WTF _|_
K, and the last thing is, I AM SOO SAD and curious why people call me SOMBONG?! I never treat people badly and for everyone, it's almost the same :( Why should people call me tht thing? After sometime, i've been thinking, maybe there's a few people out there who don't know me well .__. so they simply judge me! World, please! Don't judge a book by its cover, all religions prevent that (Y) I hope, everyone takes note on this!! please!


I have a lot of works to do. So, i leave here. Bye gorgeous handsome xx