Cengkerik.

Assalamualaikum world creatures! x How are you doing? Fuh dah lama hamba tak usik blog. Busy with twitter.... *i guess* haha :D So i'm here gonna tell nothing. Yes, which means i have no idea  at all, what to tell or share, i don't know. Maybe just a few things.



Hmm i don't know what the hell is wrong with my feelings? Mixed up and boleh buat mati *maybe* Haihhhhhhhh. Aina :( Kenapa ni? Okay make it clear, aku MENYESAL dengan apa yg aku pernah buat towards him. Yes MENYESAL, understand? hmm but... sometimes i think, mesti ada hikmah yg Allah nak kita tahu. YA ALLAH what is wrong with me actually?????????? I've been thinking about him lately and seriously it's painful. 


Now, the only thing that makes me smile is "FRIENDS". Their laughters calm me down. Thanks for being with me ups and downs, dear 6 angels :) I give all thanks to Allah. Haih aina, DON'T GIVE UP EASILY! xxxxx U're still young gurl!!!!! Enjoy your life lah dude. No sad sad okay? :p hehehe okay okay. done with this! Got to go, bye.