2012 :)

Wallawehhhhhhhhhhh :P
I'm home! Yes my first day of school wasn't really bad. I just wondered why I was not placed in 4Telus? No okay, I'm not telling that I'm brilliant enough so i shall stay in good class. No?! this is because i have no one when i really really need helps! Now, I'm in 4Harmoni. The class is... hmm okay. But please don't get me wrong! I dont tell that 4H is not good okay? -.- Hmm I'll accept it as well. Ada hikmah lah tu :) PURE-SCIENCE. I DO LOVE YOU UNTIL THE END OF MY SCHOOL LIFE. I KEEP MY WORDS! :D haha saya tak ambil account btw. hee i'm happy with my stream. I chose it, so i better stay! No changes! Being sixteen isn't so bad. Haha. Me get older? yeah everyone is getting older. Hmmm i'm shivering NOW! I just can't imagine HOW the SPM be? :// Okay chill, baru 3 hari form4 dah ckp lebat. K ;p hehe. I have an appointment tomorrow! Appointment with dentist. I'm gonna change this to new colours! Woooooo can't wait ^^V Oky lah, so just a short post. Pardon me! I'm too exhausted. Gonna take my shower and have a wonderful sleep! Kbai assalamualaikum :)